Dimensions 7.5cm (diameter) x 6.5cm (height with lid) Emblem Food & drink
- Handmade in Scotland
- Perfect as a stocking filler, a gift, or a Christmas treat just for you!
- Burn time of approximately 50hrs
- Beautifully crafted
Slàinte Mhath, Gaelic for Good Health, is a phrase used in Scottish culture in a way similar to Cheers! when raising a toast.
The Slàinte Mhath Scented Candle with its mellow scent of Irish Cream offers the fragrance of a welcome dram without the hangover! Cheers to that!
- Do not leave burning candles unattended.
- Place tin on heat-proof surface prior to lighting.
- Do not consume this delicious-looking candle.
- For further safety information, see inside of candle lid.
About McKelvie Candles
McKelvie Candles are an award winning independent family owned business. As artisan manufacturers with thirty years experience across the team, their expertise is second to none. McKelvie Candles are commited to creating only the highest quality naturally inspired fragrances produced ethically and sustainably using fine raw ingredients sourced from around the world.
All ranges of McKelvie Candles have their own background story guiding you through the team's inspiration for their choice of fragrance from memories of childhood sweetie shops to the words of Scots poets, they will draw inspriation from everywhere!